Possip Pulse Checks™ provide simplicity, clear data and analysis, and historical trends.
Partnering with Possip to collect parent and staff feedback, provides your school team a wealth of information and resources that go beyond what a traditional survey provides. Here are a few key points:
1. Data and Analysis- After a Pulse Check™ data is organized into graphs and charts that can easily be accessed on the platform.
2. Historical Data - The Possip Platform allows you to track your data over time and with just a few clicks, you can see how that family has responded in the past.
3. Feedback Organized into Actionable Items - Information on family members that need follow-up is organized and highlighted by topic with contact information if provided.
3. Possip uses SMS to Distribute Texts - Using SMS, allows families that may not have access to wifi to participate in the Pulse Check™ increasing the reach of the survey.
4. Possip Pulse Checks™ are short and simple - Forcing simplicity (sometimes the ability to ask 20 questions gives too much latitude) allows family members to share their top concerns quickly.
5. Available to be delivered in Languages - When family members opt-in to Possip, they can choose which language they receive the Pulse Checks™ in. Their responses are then translated back for you.
6. Anonymous Feedback- One last key feature Possip Pulse Checks™ officer is the ability for family members to respond without having to input their contact information.
Possip Pulse Checks™ offer several more advantages over surveys. If you have questions about any specific features send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.