Access quick data on Pulse Checks, the percentage of Pulse Check Reports viewed by your team, add or remove admins on your team, and more.
If you are a school admin, log in to https://www.weeklypossip.com/login. From the new Welcome Page, click on "Dashboard" to be taken to your new Account Dashboard!
If you are a district admin seeking to view this information for a particular school or staff account, go to your "schools" tab, select the account you want to view, and then select "Data Quality Dashboard" from the dashboard dropdown menu.
Here's an overview of what you'll find in your new Account Dashboard:
Account Overview and Reports to Be Viewed
The Account Overview column indicates:
- How many Pulse Checks your school has sent.
- The number of Bonus Questions you've sent.
- The number of contacts receiving Pulse Checks (i.e. Active Contacts).
- The number of inactive contacts.
Learn more about active and inactive contacts here.
Reports to be Viewed indicates what percentage of reports your team has read this year. If there are any reports that haven't been viewed, they will appear in this section next to a "view report" button to give you easy access to the report.
In the admins section, you'll notice:
- The admins affiliated with your account.
- Their contact emails or numbers on file.
- Their last login date. If an admin hasn't logged in, you can click the "invite to login" button to send them an email invite to login.
You can also easily delete an admin by clicking the red trash bin icon by their name. Add an admin by clicking the "add admin" button in the top right corner of this section.